08/12-08/18/2019

Ella asked me to explain 父母死?丧三年。 I said if laolao died I'd be sad for 3 years and if I die you might be sad for 3 years. Ella said 我不会哭的我还有爸爸。

Ella hurt her knee at little folks. She asked for a bandaid as soon as we got home. The net morning on the potty, she quietly said 妈妈我需要新的创可贴。I looked at it, she quietly said 为什么它不平了. The band aid was scrunched up and stuck to itself on one side. I flattened it, she pet it and seemed satisfied.

We went to Costco (also target and game stop) to find ba ba's dream switch and game. Once we entered Costco, there was a necklace display. Ella said loudly 妈妈这些事你的!我要买给你。I thanked her and said maybe in the future. She also wanted to '买给你' sausage and chicken. When I said I didn't need them a few time, she said 妈妈你要买食物。妈妈我怕你死。 I assured her I would not let myself starve.

I took the girls to redmond town center on Saturday afternoon. James stayed home to watch the steak cook. We saw trampoline and the girls immediately asked to jump. We waited in line. In the morning at Chomp we also waited in line and jumped at the same company's trampoline. This one was a longer wait and a longer jump, the girls waited nicely with me. In the morning, once Ella got in, she pouted and said 妈妈我要你配我。And refused my prompts to jump, but repeated she wanted company. I said I couldn't get in. She pointed around the net, said 你从那里进来陪我。She only started to jump when I opened the net and asked her to come out. She held onto the net the whole time and jumped slightly, then moved back to the door. I let her out and she asked to go pet aimals. This time she still asked me to accompany her. I gave her a count down, and she started to jump, without holding the net. She jumped in one spot, but with lots of energy and looked happy. Mimi jumped happily after Ella, as in the morning. 

We visited a few stands. Ella stopped at a necklace stand and gently touched a few of them before I asked her to proceed forward. She said 妈妈我想给你买。I thanked her and said maybe in the future.

We got to the sidewalk chalk drawing area. I found some chalk bits and the girls drew. I started herding them back close to 6. The girls stared at the goldfish swim school poster and asked if the kids on the poster are swimming. I took the girls to the goldfish window and the girls were mesmerized and asked to swim too. I said only if they showered nicely. The girls weren't happy with the answer, but continued walking when I asked. I walked with Ella till the french bakery and noticed Mimi had disappeared. I went back and found Mimi loitering at the pillar where they were drawing at, on the far side of goldfish. As I approached, she ran to me with a big smile, bumped into my legs and said 妈妈你找到我了, in a sweet voice. I said of course I'd always find her. We came back to the bakery and found Ella pulling at the bakery door, with her leg in the air. As I herded the girls forward, I heard someone say 'Mimi Ella!‘ It was Mira's mom. We chat a bit, then bit her goodbye. She walked away quickly, we slowly made our way forward. 

Mimi hid again in between a space between two tents, then again between three pots by the fountain. She silently stood there slightly shuffling her legs, and waited till I got closer and ran to me happily, sweetly said 妈妈你终于找到我了。We met with Ella, and heard a little voice say 'MimiElla!'. It was a Mira. The girls chuckled and jumped up and down, Mira chuckled, then took a huge bite of a banana. I gave Mira a high five, Ella stuck her hand up too and Mira high fived her, Mimi did the same. Mira's mom prompted the girls to hug and bit goodbye, they did happily. The girls loitered around the escalator a little, then agreed to hold my hand all the way back to the car. When we got home James helped the girls have dinner, after I called him back a couple times, but he did pretty well taking are of them. He commented on how happy the girls were. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ella letter 4 year old

01/06/2018

mimi letter 4 years old