05/02/2019 - Thursday

In the morning I got ready and reminded the girls that we are going to the children's museum. Ella asked 是有恐龙的博物馆吗。I said there was no dinosaurs, but there were lots of cars, water, and asked if they remember sticking the pipe cleaners like caterpillars in the pot with many holes. The girls went wild and ran around saying they wanted to 插毛毛虫。I asked them to potty. Mimi stopped briefly for me to catch her and put on the potty. She lifted her clothes, did a strain, peed, said
妈妈我会听话的!我要做棒! I kissed her and told her she was great.

Lao lao called a little before 3pm to pick her up. When I went, the girls were wilding in the outside area near the water area. Their shoes were wet and my mom took them off to sun dry by the fence. The girls were running around bear feet. Lao lao informed me that they just discovered this area on the way out, so now they don't want to leave. We decided I would come back in an hour. I watched Ella eat the dirtiest candy she found on the ground while lao lao took Mimi for a pee. 

When I saw leaving, Mimi said she was hungry. Lao lao said she had no more food. I reminded lao lao there were some Goldfish crackers in the backpack. Lao lao got them, and I said bye again and I was going back to the library. Mimi said 妈妈谢谢你的鱼饼干 in her cute squeaky little voice. I said she was welcome. She stared at me for a bit, then said 你可以回图书馆了。In a cuter squeakier littler voice. I agreed and left. 

In the evening Ella got a diaper out of the bag. When I asked her to put it back, she said she was reading a story. Then she pointed at each whale one by one, while saying 这是鲸鱼的故事, and told me a little story staring with 很久很久以前有一个小鲸鱼。We then said on the ledge by the stairs, and she told me a little story with two sentences. Then she said 好啦讲完啦。I asked her to tell me more. She said 但是你没有钱。And stuck out her palms. Then she sat back down and aid 好啦我再给你讲一个。And she said something like 这个小鲸鱼走丢了。接着。。。他的爸爸去找她,她的妈妈也去找她,她的姥姥也去找她,她的小狗狗也去找他。James asked her to take the diaper up with her, and she and Mimi each took a diaper and told some stories to each other upstairs. Before going wild and climbing everything

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ella letter 4 year old

01/06/2018

mimi letter 4 years old