05/31/2019 - Friday

When lao lao set out in the car, the girls went out of the door to bit her goodbye. I struggled to put shoes on them. Once out of the door, the girls started saying they smelt pizza, and asked if I brought pizza back to them. I also smelled either bbq or steak.. Had to tell them I had no pizza. They then repeated 但是我们最爱pizza. Then Mimi said 妈妈我们要去找pizza, 快跟上我们。They ran ahead, all the way to ruyi's snail bush. They then ran back and forth between the bush and the side of the house, bringing me dirty dried leaves as food. Xiao xiao, hao hao, and xiao jun walked by. Xiao xiao went to play with the girls while I talked to xiao jun a little. Then I heard laughter and the girls running in a line all the way around the corner and almost out of my eye sight. I bid xiao jun family good bye and chased the girls. Then stopped by the house opposite the street from Tony's. Then they briskly walked towards ruyi's again. Mimi said 我找到笑笑姐姐和。。哥哥了。I asked if she liked playing with them, she said 是的。I asked why they ran away, she said 姐姐跑了。The girls quickly made it all the way back to ruyi's house, and waved at xiao xiao and hao hao from a distance while they went home. The girls picked at leaves and brushed the Frank nemasis's house's bush. Suddenly Mimi ran to me and said 妈妈我的手碰到大便了。I asked where was poop. She took me to a tiny log of poop in the middle of the road. I asked her if she touched thinking it was a pinecone. She said she touched it thinking it was a pinecone. I lifted her and held her to make the way home faster. Mimi said 我很重。我觉得我很重。但是妈妈紧紧的抱着我我不会掉下来。Ella lagged behind. I waited her around the corner, while she waved at someone driving, who was pointing at me to probably tell me that I lost a bae. When she made it around the corner, I quickly held Mimi home and gave her to James to wash. I came back and found Ella slowly walking in front of the Japanese neighbor's house, while the Japanese Neighbour looked back and forth and made sure I found her. We slowly walked back to the house, where the girls played outside for a long time feeding me grass insects, before James demanded them inside.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ella letter 4 year old

01/06/2018

mimi letter 4 years old