12/18/2018

We played at the slides in the toddler room. Mimi went down first. Ella stood at the top, said 我不滑。我在滑梯上面。There was a little boy who spoke Chinese too, and repeated 滑滑。Ella said Mimi在下面哟。你不要下去哟。你不要踢他哟。

We ate corn for lunch. For the first piece, Ella took two bites, then asked for 新的。She ate well on the 2nd and on, finishing all the seeds. Mimi finished all the sandwiches, left thin stripes of the sides.

Mimi handed me apple and said she wanted to 去玩水。 Apparently remembered when they peeked after they came in. I asked her if she became wet, play time was over. In that case would she like to play something else. She said 我不想玩儿别的呀。 I informed her to go ahead and I'll catch up with Ella. She waved me bye and slowly went downstairs, they ran towards the water room. Ella showed some indecision about eating apple or going. Eventually decided to give me apple and went after Mimi. After I cleaned up, I noticed Mimi at the bottom of the stairs. I asked her if she wanted to go to the water room. She murmured while dangling at the stair rail. Now Ella came back from the directin of mail room, which was opposite of the water room. Said 我走丢了。我不知道玩儿水的房间在哪里。Mimi said 在这里! And ran ahead. Ella followed her to the water room. Mimi got close to the door and yelled 看! 在这里。 I put bibs on the girls and they immediately went to the faucet area to play.

Ella said she wanted to take 白龙马 with her. So I let her bring the white blue gear horse with her. On the drive home, the girls excited yelled things about 宠物。 Then the horse flew from the back, across my face, and landed on the door pocket on the driver's side.

I put on songs for the girls while I cleaned up. Then I got ready for shower. I asked if the girls wanted to accompany me. They glanced at me briefly with no answer. I said we'll go after two songs. Ella turned and said 再听三首。I counted down two songs. When the last one finished, Ella said 再听三首。I said it was time. They followed me without complains.

The girls played in the bathroom for a bit. Mimi then slid opened the shower door and came in the tub. She played in the far corner. Still got hit by little drops and became all moist. She came with the green sponge. She tried to 挂窗帘儿。And put the sponge on the soap holder. It was too close to water and she always got slashed and scooted away in a hurry. But she kept coming back. She stayed in the tub the whole shower, I got her out when I got out.

Ella came with hai bao and looked at Mimi in the tub while I was showering. Mimi took the hai bao from Ella's hands and put it in the tub. She picked it up immediately, rubbed it a little and gave it back to Ella. When I got out of the shower, hai bao was laying on the bath mat, with the red towel on top of it. I asked Ella why hai bao made a bed. Ella said 因为海豹怕湿。不管有什么。。困难。。都有我保护他。

Ella go the green sponge and repeated 我有海带我有海带。She then turned to me and said over her shoulder, 是假的!

I changed Mimi out of the wet clothes and it was 5 already. The girls were perfect the whole day. Mimi almost touched toilet water at kidsQuest, but she came to wash hand immediately when I requested, then went and waited outside diligently as Ella washed up. I also went to poop once and wash hands once by myself, and came back to find them playing around the same spot.

We gave James a video chat in the computer room. After hanging up the girls yelled 我们去接爸爸。我们跑。Mimi ran away so fast. It was a fast load onto the car. When I got in, Mimi yelled 妈妈坐在我旁边。I said I was driver. Mimi said 坐在我旁边做司机。I said my hands weren't long enough. Mimi said 给我吃小鱼。I got two ziplocs and gave them two handfuls of goldfish each. They nomed and finished all and there was no mess at all.

We got to Miah's. Ella repeated 我发怒了。I asked why. She said 应为我想念姥姥。。和姥爷。

We go the Miah's menu that we can write on with dry eraser. Ella helped me order what I told her to order, very carefully filled the little square by the items. She said 我在葱油饼上画了一个圆。Although it was square. Another one she said 我写一个一。But she also filled the square.

Ella saw Mimi eating vermicelli, said Mimi在嚼他的小绳子。

Mimi started pouring soup from her bowl to the serving bowl. I started peppa on my phone. I started eating Ella's leftover 葱油饼。Ella said 不可以。只是我的。I said she wasn't eating. She said 我看完小猪佩奇我就吃它。I stopped peppa. Ella finished the cong you bing indeed.

Yesterday I couldn't find my wireless keyboard usb. Today I was reading story, Mimi walked away then walked back, repeated 这是什么啊。It was the usb. I praised Mimi for finding it and asked her to put it by my keyboard because it was a pair. She asked 键盘在哪里呀。I said it was on my table. She really stuck the usb under my keyboard. She said 他藏在那边的。我们一起@#$. And trailed off. Unclear if she hid it yesterday. I continued story and Mimi listened intently. I then saw a spider on the floor, and we requested James take it away and he did.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ella letter 4 year old

01/06/2018

mimi letter 4 years old