12/09/2018

I heard downstairs 得得得得 sound in the morning. It was 8. I came downstairs, found a koon Mi running around the kitchen island, avoiding ba ba brushing teeth. Ba ba reported she had been up since 7. I went to poop. Mimi followed me. She saw I had pad on for my period. She said "我帮你。" Stood up quickly, went to the cabinet, threw the door open, burried herself inside, came up with three pads, put on my leg. I took one pad and brushed my face. She said "你刷" while chuckling, with a mischievous tone. She went back into the cabinet and put four more pads on my leg. She went back into the cabinet, came up with a tampon, the tip of the packaging torn, she repeated "这个怎么啦这个怎么啦。" I said it was broken. Mimi said "姐姐把他撕坏的。" I'm not sure who did it. She watched me change out my pad for a new one. She then gave me another pad, said "脏了,换新的, 换新的。" When I said mine was clean already, she started trying to tear it off. When I said lets keep it on my poor panties. She tried to squeeze the new pad into my cooter. I asked her to give me a tampon. She quickly went and got a tampon for me from the ground.

I told the girls today was ba ba's birthday, lets sing a birthday song for him. Ella said "好的!" Then ran away. Mimi started singing cutely. Ella came back, started singing twinkle (jingle) bell. After a line, she said "我不唱生日歌。我只唱雪人儿拉雪橇的歌。我是圣诞公主。" Not even reindeer pulling sleigh, but snowman. Mimi cutely finished the birthday song, then hugged ba ba's legs.

Mimi slept a little in the afternoon. Then cried for a bit. Then slept a little more. Ba ba got her up, put her on her kitchen chair. She ate a tiny bite and stopped. Took off her bib and threw it on the ground. She saw me looking at her, made her cry face, said "hai baooo." Hai bao was by her foot. I picked it up and gave to her. She sat there cutely with haibao in her arms. Ella walked over, said "地上有东西。" She was looking at the bib on the ground. Mimi said "是我扔eeeng的。是我不吃饭扔eeeeng的。"

Ella got the camera bag from the book case, dragged it on the ground and walked around, while passing me, said "我去度假了。" I said wow. She looked back at me, pointed way back, said "我离开了村庄。" Then continued on her walk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ella letter 4 year old

01/06/2018

mimi letter 4 years old