12/07/2018

We decided to take Ella to the doctor today, and her appointment was at 11.

Lao lao was reading the 卡梅利多 story, kai mei li duo's ba ba called back the sun, lao lao said 爸爸好伟大。 Ella said "我的爸爸不伟大。他。。只是。。棒!"

Mimi wanted to go outside. So when Frank went out to poop, she followed me out. I put jacket on her. Mimi was playing with the car. I noticed the front yard was full of sun, so I brought the car to the front, put on the grass. Mimi said "不能在上面玩儿。去下面玩儿。上面太陡峭。" Mimi played nicely in the front, pushing hai bao in car, till appointment time.

Ella was very good at the doctor. She even regained energy and took hai bao when Mimi was not looking. She made hai bao climb the ladder, until Mimi noticed. Ella stretched hai bao to the side back, away from Mimi, gave Mimi a squeezed face. When Mimi whined, Ella took the hai bao and put it on the window sill behind her, then she made a fist, pointed at Mimi while saying "ENNNN" menacingly. Ella was pronounced to have the flu and needs rest and honey.

At night, Ella said she wanted to 躺在楼下。 I asked if I took blake tu upstairs, would she come too. Ella  asked "你帮我抱blake 兔吗。" I agreed. We went up together. I took off her pillow, put the blake tu on her bed. She said "不是不是。放在大床上。" I asked why. She picked up the blake tu, said "我帮你放在大床上。" She took it and threw it on the guest bed. I asked if it was for our future guest, Ella said "这是妈妈的枕头。"

I just put my head on blake tu beside Ella, Ella said "妈妈我不要ooo." I asked what she didn't want. She said "铃铛。这是楼下的铃铛。" I agreed to take it down with me. She said "你要放在厕所哟。" I agreed. She said "不是放在臭地方。要放在干净地方。" I asked if I should put it in the stinky bathroom, she said "不uuu是iiii。要放在干净地方。" I left with the bell, which I have forgotten what it was by now..5 days later as I write this..it wasn't a bell, neither was it something she took from the bathroom.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ella letter 4 year old

01/06/2018

mimi letter 4 years old