12/03/2018

On the way back home Mimi sang "有狗的孩狗像个狗"。 Then in tune of the 世上只有妈妈好 song, "狗狗狗狗狗狗狗狗,狗狗狗狗狗。"

I went to poop. Mimi came in, said she would "帮我拿东西。" She opened the cabinet and took lots of pads and tampons, gave me one now and then, asking me to wipe. I wiped my leg with a pad, she put it in my cooter, said "你擦屁股吧。" I told her repeatedly I wasn't done pooping yet.

Ella took a tampon, then came back while ennnn whimpering, head held high, upper lip covering lower, walked on tiptoes, lifted a broken tampon with the cotton part pulled out in her hands. I asked if she broke it, she laughed, looked at me, I asked her to not break another one. She threw the broken tampon on the floor and bounced out.

Mimi came in later and found the broken tampon, said "我也想弄坏小条儿条儿。" I told her no. She played with the pads for a while making sandwiches. She then looked in the cabinet, took a tampon, said ""我想弄坏。" She looked at me, I said no, she opened the wrapper, pulled tampon out, then the cotton part out. I asked her if she did a bad thing. She said quietly "我把它修好。" She tried to thread the cotton back into the tube without success. The inner tube then fell out. She picked it up, put it back into the big tube. She turned it and it started to fall out again, she pushed it back, said quickly "你不要出来。" It fell out eventually, she gave it to me, said it was my "礼物。" She proceeded to open two more tampons. My stern words about hitting her seemed to not register. I wiped my butt and stood up. She looked at me, then started hitting herself, said "我自己打。" She then went to the tampon box again and took out a plastic wrapped one, yelled "这个不能弄坏!" I said indeed it was hard to break the plastic. Mimi said "这个一干二净。没有毛!"

I made mouse and moon drawings for the girls for daycare's M week this week. Both girls loved "淘气的moen", but rejected the mice. Ella said the mice were bad and would steal. She said "月亮的主人不喜欢老鼠。"

I read good night moon to the girls. When the mouse came out Ella said the mice was bad and "会偷我们的东西。" She might be thing about the mouse from the 啊利 book that took ah li's stuff. When grandma appeared in the book, then said goodnight room, Ella said "兔姥姥一会儿就下楼了。" Possibly referring to what James and I always said when we leave the girls at bedtime.

Ella had been having a fever since Saturday. Finally no fever this morning. When we got home, she quietly asked if she could have some medicine, I checked her and she was ok. But by night she burned up a little again. Mimi had gone to get milk, Ella kept reading book and uninterested in milk. I asked her if she'd like some medicine. She closed the book immediately and went to the kitchen. I gave her a cup, she drank in one gulp. Mimi asked for medicine too. Every time Ella had medicine she wanted to. I checked her, she was toasty as usual but no fever. I gave her a tiny sip, she drank, then held the cup higher and higher, then looked to make sure it was empty, and gave it back to me.

Ella held a piece of tissue and wiped vigorously. She had frequent snout today, and probably blocked nose, and she couldn't wipe the blocked feeling away. Her cheeks and under her nose were super red. She cried a little to me after a wipe, said "有刺儿。" I gave her some lotion.

Yesterday Mimi did not nap, and was super energetic, running around yelling about all the things she imagined Santa do, good or bad, until bed time. Ella on the other hand was super down. I offered her a blake bunny and she laid on it most of the time. We think Mimi was an Ella energy vampire.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ella letter 4 year old

01/06/2018

mimi letter 4 years old